MD Connect support
Before making an MD Connect support request, please view our frequently asked questions which may provide a fast answer your question.
When sending an email to MD Connect support please provide us with as much information as you can about your issue. The type of information we frequently require to assist you includes:
- Your University of Melbourne username or your MD Connect username
- A full description of your issue you are trying to resolve
- Where in MD Connect you experienced the issue
- Screen-shots of the issue
- The case number of any electronic health record you need support for
- The type of device you are using to access MD Connect
- The name and version of the operating system your device is running on
- The name and version of the browser you are using to access MD Connect
- The location and network you were using to access MD Connect, e.g. uniwireless in the Melbourne Medical Building.
Please ensure you send your support request from your University of Melbourne email account. We are not able to respond to requests made from other email addresses. The only exception is for staff at affiliated organisations who do not have a University of Melbourne email address, who must send support requests from their email address at that organisation.
To make a support request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.